Delaware County, Pennsylvania
97 Wanamaker Avenue
Essington, PA 19029
· SNAP recipients who are pregnant or have kids under 5 may be able to get help buying food from PA WIC. You can call 1-800-WIC-WINS or apply online at www.pawic.com;
· You can call 211 or visit www.pa211.org to connect with various local food resources;
· Visit www.feedingpa.org to find local food banks and other food assistance programs;
· Go to www.dhs.pa.gov/ending-hunger and www.agriculture.pa.gov/food_security for information on assistance programs and other resources; and,
· If you are a SNAP-eligible senior citizen, the Senior Food Box Program can also provide you with additional shelf-stable groceries. Learn more about these programs from the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.